Separate stems and leaves of water convolvulus.
Leave stems and leaves in salt water separately.
Peel the garlics and gently press them using blade.
- Let oil boils in heated pan then add small amount of salt to prevent water convolvulus 's colour turning into black.
- Add garlic and put mushrooms soon after with oyster sauce and chicken powder. Close the pan with lid and leave it for awhile.
- Add the stems of water convolvulus and fry.
- Add the leaves lastly and fry altogether.
- Add either more salt or chicken powder in accordance with your taste. Recommend to add crushed green chilli for spicy taste.
It is such a steamy dish with nice smell and normally cooked without green chilli. Happy meal to all my friends and importantly, please enjoy!