Lufi Fireball Festival needed items
- Green Gun powder
- Coal (Better if coal were from Mango Tree inner wood)
- Banana Tree fluid (It was squeezed according to needy for Temperature control not to spill out powder while it was grinded)
- Wooden mortar (varied size)
- One side closed bamboo/ iron pipe (mostly used iron pipe in festival of pipe size varied)
- Long Bamboo-rod balance for pounded gun-powder fill in iron pipe
- Iron-pipe and long Bamboo-rod to fasten with Zinc stretch
Fireballs decoration by self-favorable to do at the rest. Contest rules defined by Festival Committee are gun powder weight, iron-pipe length in ft/inch mainly measured. Gun powder making needs coal, gun powder in balance match with its powder which quality needs is important.
When pounding powder, Burning Test would be made often. Green gun powder, Sulphur, coal etc. mixed gun powder would put into mortar of one fist size powder per time and made it grind well at every layer in pipe by the measurement of beads as one-bead-ring of 108 pieces make one round make once grinding at the least. Fireball good or not depends on fireball master's talent of balance skill of gun powder weight with Ball exit opening. Self observation detail could be made in Ceremony. Spot arrival 2 weeks in advance.